After the first time we made these ribs, we had to test them quite a few more times. As an excuse to eat them over and over. Holy Moly these are amazing. Luckily they are super easy, and take just a few ingredients so you can pull them together after you get home from work. Try them out and let me know what you think in the comments.
- 2lbs Pork Ribs– I used boneless- but you can use either boneless or bone in.
- 1 Cup Broth
- 4 tablespoons mustard- divided
- 1/4 cup honey
- Turn your oven to broil- place the ribs on a baking sheet lined with foil and broil the ribs about 10 min each side. You just want to brown the meat for extra flavor.
- While your ribs are under your broiler, prepare the cooking liquid. Right in your crockpot mix 1 cup broth, with 2 tablespoons of the mustard.
- Place the ribs into the crock pot and cook on high for 2 hours. The liquid won’t completely cover the ribs depending in the size of your crockpot, that is fine.
- Prepare the honey mustard before the 2 hours is up. Mix the remaining 2 tablespoons of mustard with the honey.
- After 2 hours remove the ribs from the crockpot. Place them back on the baking sheets and brush the ribs with your sauce.
- Place the ribs back under the broiler. This is really fast, don’t walk away. Broil about 3 min on each side, until the edges start to caramelize.
- Let cool and enjoy. Store in an airtight container in the fridge, if you have any leftovers!
Helpful Equipment: Programable slowcooker
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:4 oz
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 191
Make sure you check out last week’s podcast episode with Teresa from Living Natural Today!