On this week’s episode Teresa from Living Natural Today shares her journey. She began her health journey,
“After multiple CAT Scans, MRIs, ultra sounds, blood tests, and visits with specialists all ending in frustration, I looked into more natural healthcare. I was determined to find answers and not to be given prescription medications for the rest of my life! It was only after seeking alternative ways that I was diagnosed with endocrine and autonomic nervous system issues. The worst of it being major adrenal fatigue, hormone imbalances, immune problems and multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) to name a few.”
Recording this episode was a ton of fun for me! I think you all will enjoy it as well. We covered a topic I have been so curious about, dental health. If you have been wondering if you have health issues related to dental work Teresa shares some great info!
– Or check out the player at the bottom of this post.
In this Episode we discuss:
- Is is possible to eat real food and not like to cook?
- Mercury fillings and removal
- Where to find a dentist who will work with you–Here
- The bucket theory- one person can only take so many toxins that don’t get cleared out
- More tips for dealing with parties and eating with family and friends who eat differently than you
- How to teach other about real food without being a weirdo!