Last week I posted a few important tips on saving money while living a real food lifestyle. As I mentioned last week, money, saving and budgeting are close to my heart. I know this isn’t the case for everyone, but I think everyone can find a couple ways to keep spending less than what you bring in. I really wanted to jump into an on going conversation, as I see tons of bloggers writing about food budgets and sharing great tips! If I keep thinking of more tips and seeing more great real food budget tips, I will continue to post about them.
Hopefully I will get better at saving money myself and have more tips to pass along as I continue to pare down our household budget! I am still astonished at what we spend on food each month, still working on that!
Without further ado –
Real Food Budget Resources!
- 100 Days of Real Food has these three awesome posts that can help:
- How to Afford Real Food on a Budget
- 8 Ways to Save at Whole Foods Market
- Real Food Tips: 12 Ways to Keep it Cheap
- A Seriously Amazing set of tips from a lot of my favorite writers from Live Simple– 15 Real Food Budget Tips from Experts.
- Take a look at the Nourished Kitchen’s Food budget- here and her experience doing a food stamp challenge as well.
- Food Renegade’s Eating Real Food on a Budget
- Holistic Squid has some good ideas on real food budgets.
- Here is a meal plan from We Got Real to help as well!
- A non- food blog, but a favorite for cutting down spending is Mr. Money Mustache! I HIGHLY recommend reading through a few articles or all of them… I have and it’s really helped me change my point of view on money, life, happiness and what it takes to be “rich“
I hope these resources will help you out in your quest to eat real and live a rich life! Real food budgets are tough, but don’t give up. A little progress each week or month is all it takes!
Paid Endorsement Disclosure:
In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
However, I’m never going to recommend, or say anything that I don’t Love or completely believe in. Please rest assured that my deepest desire is to empower you to make the best choices for health and healing possible.
Our content is not intended to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or advice. Information obtained from this site should never cause disregard or delay seeking advice or treatment from a medical or healthcare provider. We do encourage everyone do their own research before making informed decisions. Use of any information from the content of this site solely at your own risk.