A lot of people do super low vegetable on their keto diets. People start getting nervous about carbs and if 20 grams is good- then 10 grams must be better.
I will admit I’ve fallen for that before. Honestly lowering my carbs further didn’t bring me great results. The problem was- I wanted to look great and feel great on keto. I’m not going for some Instagram model body and forsaking my long term health. I hope if you are one of my readers or followers you have a similar mindset. Keto micro greens help me stay in ketosis and get in all the nutrients I need to have clear skin, high energy, and high vitamin and mineral levels in my body! These are the keys of health and vitality to me!
With my paleo background and a strong belief that real food is what heals- not JUST low carb foods, I was really curious about the keto micro greens powder. I started digging into what the product was all about and my findings are summarized here.
Being healthy, energized, and nutritionally optimized means your diet needs to have proper levels of vitamins and minerals.
I’ve come across so many people think that being on the ketogenic diet will lead to a ton of micronutrient deficiencies because you’re restricting carbohydrates from your diet. But this is only true if you are consuming foods with little to no micronutrient density, regardless of what diet your on.
When I first started the ketogenic diet, I fell into the trap of eating tons of butter and bacon and hoping for the best. Little did I know that I wasn’t receiving the full benefits of ketosis because I wasn’t getting all of the vitamins and minerals that you get from fruits and vegetables.
I knew how important it was to incorporate veggies into my ketogenic diet but it was hard for me to consume enough to fulfill my micronutrient needs.
Luckily I found out about Perfect Keto’s Greens Powder After looking at the ingredients, I knew it was exactly what my ketogenic diet was missing.
Now that I use it in my daily routine, I have never felt better in my life. I can enjoy my bulletproof coffee, bacon, and fat bombs while still maintaining optimal levels of vitamins and minerals.
What Is Perfect Keto Greens Powder ?
The green powder is a powder you can mix with any liquid – it stirs in easily – to help you get more key vitamins in your diet, without eating tons and tons of vegetables.
You can tell Perfect Keto went above and beyond with Perfect Keto Greens Powder by how intricately designed their ingredient blend is.
Perfect Keto Greens Powder is perfect for anyone who can’t eat enough vegetables or can’t consume enough of a variety that they would like while on the ketogenic diet. Most of the nutrient dense fruits and veggies out there will kick you out of ketosis.
It’s packed with all of the essential vitamins and minerals coming from 26 different organic fruits and vegetables and even includes MCT oil powder to help kickstart your body into ketosis.
Here are the ingredients included in Perfect Keto Greens Powder:
- Greens and vegetable blend. 4.5 grams of raw organic greens and vegetables coming from 12 different plants that contain all of the phytonutrients and none of the wasteful product.
- Berry and fruit blend. 4.5 grams of raw organic berries coming from 10 different sources.
- MCT Powder. 3.5 grams from coconut oil fat to help absorb vitamins, minerals, and plants. MCT is readily accessible by your brain for energy.
- Liver support enzymes. These enzymes were included to help you deliver the nutrients without wasting any of the micronutrients of the product.
- Digestive enzymes. These were included so your body can break down the plant nutrients more efficiently.
- Reishi Mushroom. A powerful compound that helps decrease inflammation, fatigue, skin problems and anxiety.
- Inositol. A naturally occurring ingredient in plants that help nerve conduction, fat breakdown and insulin regulation.
I can personally feel this ingredient blend work synergistically when I take it. Whenever I take it I find myself feeling like I have an extra pep in my step.
How and When I Use Perfect Keto Greens Powder
I personally use the greens powder around my workout times. I get a huge energy boost from the MCT so that helps me with my workout and into the rest of my day. Additionally I recently learned that putting in nutrients around a workout – perhaps 30 min before- can increase absorption. Think about it, when you are moving around rapidly during a workout your blood is flowing faster and into muscles it might not move into often. The blood is a superhighway for nutrient delivery so adding the vitamins in while the highway is speeding around to new parts of the body could mean better utilization of the nutrients.
You can use obviously the Greens Powder at anytime of day and it’s as easy as putting it in water and stirring it up. Micro Greens was designed as a multivitamin that so you can take it whenever it’s convenient for you.
All you have to do is add it to any 8 to 10 ounce beverage or smoothie of choice.
Here are the most common scenarios for when I like to use them:
- Before my workout. I like to use a scoop before my workout because it gives me the essential nutrients along with MCTs for a quick boost in energy while I exercise.
- Anytime I’m traveling. I always make sure to get a scoop in whenever I’m on a long road trip or flying. I find myself getting less sick when I’m going on business trips.
- Whenever I don’t eat enough vegetables. Some days I just can’t bring myself to eat large amounts of greens. Having the sense of security that I’m still getting all of my essential nutrients gives me peace of mind.
Why Perfect Keto Greens Powder is My Favorite Greens Supplement on the Market
I chose Perfect Keto Micro Greens because I knew I needed to fill in the gaps of my current ketogenic diet since I wasn’t consuming enough vegetables. Also, after doing my own research (and from personal experience), using normal multivitamins wasn’t as effective. A lot of the nutrients in multivitamins gets excreted through your urine and doesn’t get absorbed.
Here’s why I prefer Micro Greens over everything else on the market:
- Fills any gaps while going keto. You have to cut most fruits out of your ketogenic diet and doing so means you won’t be getting all of the micronutrients you used to. Micro Greens will fulfill any micronutrient deficiency you have while going keto.
- No fillers included. Perfect Keto thrives on creating a supplement that has zero starch or fiber additives. This means there are zero carbs and all the nutrients are fully absorbed.
- Increased energy and lowered inflammation. The vegetable blend along with reishi mushrooms has definitely improved my energy throughout the day and during my workouts. I also found my joints didn’t ache as much after doing strenuous workouts.
How to Get Perfect Keto Greens Powder Drink
You can get the keto micro greens from Perfect Keto here- and don’t forget to use code AREALFOODJOURNEY to save 15% off your total purchase.
The complete micronutrient vegetable blend along with MCT oil powder and reishi mushrooms makes Perfect Keto Micro Greens my absolute favorite greens product on the market.
It isn’t everyday that I try out a greens supplement and actually feel immediate effects. It’s almost as if I can feel my body absorbing all of the nutrients.
Nowadays, instead of reaching for a his second cup of coffee during the midday lull, my husband also opts for a scoop of Micro Greens and feels more energized. If you are on the ketogenic or low carb diet, you have to give it a try.
I contacted the owner of Perfect Keto and we agreed on a limited time deal on Micro Greens. If you use the coupon code below, you can get it for a discounted price but the coupon code only has a few uses left so I’d suggest you get onboard sooner rather than later.
Save 15% on the Perfect Keto Greens Powder by using coupon code: [AREALFOODJOURNEY]
Paid Endorsement Disclosure:
In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
However, I’m never going to recommend, or say anything that I don’t Love or completely believe in. Please rest assured that my deepest desire is to empower you to make the best choices for health and healing possible.
Our content is not intended to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or advice. Information obtained from this site should never cause disregard or delay seeking advice or treatment from a medical or healthcare provider. We do encourage everyone do their own research before making informed decisions. Use of any information from the content of this site solely at your own risk.