Gift giving at the holidays is a joy for some and a complete pain for others. Today I am sharing some ideas for healthy holiday gift baskets.
I have ideas for smaller baskets perfect for a hostess gift to big packages for your special someone! Some of the gifts you can buy and some you can DIY and they are all fairly simple. For a big gift, consider adding a few together for a healthy special someone.
I personally love gift giving so take this idea list as my gift to you! I hope it helps make your holiday season a little easier and more fun! Find a huge collection of gift guides here.
Healthy Holiday Gift Baskets-
- Mulled Cider kit- you could buy or make a large batch of mulling spices and split it up into hand tied cheesecloth sachets tie with some nice holiday ribbon or twice to a pretty bottle of apple juice, like the tall glass ones, with a recipe card. More details here. If you like to get crafty place in a small basket with some christmas colors stuffing.
- Gift packs from Hadley Nuts. Just outside of Palm Springs California is one of my favorite stores ever. Hadley’s is a huge nut and fruit emporium and they have many moderately priced packages perfect for gift giving. Check each one’s ingredients, but they are all fairly healthy. Nuts are perfect for healthy holiday gift baskets!
- If you prefer shopping from Amazon Prime, the dry roasted no oil added nuts from Oh! Nuts are a great option. You could buy a few verities and repackage them in cute holiday baggies and wrap them in a cute box or basket.
- Perfectly ripe and in time for the holidays are Florida citrus fruits. An assortment box is a thoughful and healthy gift, and I see that if you sign up for the newsletter you can get 10% you order!
- A few flavors of herb infused sea salt would make a beautiful hand made gift, but with very little effort. All you need are some glass salt shaker jars, salt and herbs. More details here Wouldn’t these jars be adorable? Three together in a mini box or basket and a nice bow!
- Any of the Eating Evolved chocolates from Thrive Market would be delicious to tuck into a healthy holiday gift basket. Their chocolate is far trade, organic, gluten free and dairy free!
- How about a box of gluten free pasta, your favorite sauce, and nice bottle of olive oil? Maybe one of those cute garlic roasters?
- How about a selection of delicious, organic teas and a mug, or two for a couple? My favorite brand is Traditional Medicinals which can be found on Amazon.
- For the exercising fiend in your life, how about some gear for colder weather workouts? Perhaps some gloves, ear warmers and wool socks? Anything from Darn Tough is a safe bet when it comes to great socks! Maybe instead of a basket you can wrap it in a mini gym bag?
- Know someone who loves saled, I know my husband is asking for this olive oil mister this year, and it would make a great set with some REAL olive oil and balsamic vinegar!
- If you happen to know any wannabe gardeners, how about a windowsill herb garden and these herb scissors?
I hope you enjoyed these ideas for healthy holiday gift baskets!
Paid Endorsement Disclosure:
In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
However, I’m never going to recommend, or say anything that I don’t Love or completely believe in. Please rest assured that my deepest desire is to empower you to make the best choices for health and healing possible.
Our content is not intended to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or advice. Information obtained from this site should never cause disregard or delay seeking advice or treatment from a medical or healthcare provider. We do encourage everyone do their own research before making informed decisions. Use of any information from the content of this site solely at your own risk.