This week I interviewed Vivica from The Nourished Caveman. It was so fun and interesting to hear her compare food from Europe and the USA. She was raised in Italy, lived in Germany and Spain, before coming to the US.
This gal loves food! Did I mention she was raised in the restaurant in Italy? Despite her being a Technician in Whole Food Nutrition, she found herself in a health crisis. Tune into the episode to hear Vivica explain the Ketogentic diet and how it has changed her life!
– Or check out the player at the bottom of this post.
In this Episode we discuss:
- How to use seasoning
- The differences between food in Europe and the USA
- What world event started up the processed food industry
- What is is ketogenic diet?
- Keto Clarity: Your Definitive Guide to the Benefits of a Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet – I own and also love this book! Just finished it on my kindle.
- Are You Carb Intolerant?
- Deep Nutrition: Why Your Genes Need Traditional Food
- The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Performance
Hope you enjoyed the show! (If you did could you leave me a review in iTunes?)
Paid Endorsement Disclosure:
In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
However, I’m never going to recommend, or say anything that I don’t Love or completely believe in. Please rest assured that my deepest desire is to empower you to make the best choices for health and healing possible.
Our content is not intended to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or advice. Information obtained from this site should never cause disregard or delay seeking advice or treatment from a medical or healthcare provider. We do encourage everyone do their own research before making informed decisions. Use of any information from the content of this site solely at your own risk.