This week, for episode 30, I had a fantastic conversation with Kim of Kimversations! Kim is an amazing from scratch, home cook, who loves to share her recipes and food with family and friends! For Kim, eating wholesome meals made from scratch is the way to go!
– Or check out the player at the bottom of this post.
In this Episode we discuss:
- Cooking from scratch, using the best ingredients you can
- How cooking can be more fun, by forgetting what you are supposed to do!
- Do the best you can, and when you know better do better
- How to instill a great relationship with food in kids
- The No Rules, Rule
- A Searing, Fast Slow Cooker
- Jamie Oliver’s Books
- Ina Garten’s Books
- My Favorite Alton Brown Book: I’m Just Here for More Food: Food x Mixing + Heat = Baking
Hope you enjoyed the show!
Paid Endorsement Disclosure:
In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
However, I’m never going to recommend, or say anything that I don’t Love or completely believe in. Please rest assured that my deepest desire is to empower you to make the best choices for health and healing possible.
Our content is not intended to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or advice. Information obtained from this site should never cause disregard or delay seeking advice or treatment from a medical or healthcare provider. We do encourage everyone do their own research before making informed decisions. Use of any information from the content of this site solely at your own risk.