My final interview of launch week was with the amazing talented Kristine, from Real Food Girl: Unmodified! Kristine was so much fun to talk to, and had tons of great info to share. In case you didn’t know she is a classically trained chef! She knows her way around food! Stick around to the end, as we took some questions straight from Kristine’s facebook page! Click here to see the episode in Itunes.
In this Episode we discuss:
- Bringing fun and love back into food
- Traditional (SAD) diet plans and healthy fats, and how to help family transition to real foods in a gentle way!
- Kristine’s go to meals – Tacos, Roasted Chicken, Pork Chops
- Organic access issues and stresses
- The sacrifices when Real Food in a priority
- Bartering to keep food costs low and the Seattle Food Swap
- How blogging can help others and give tradition to future generations
- Generic Roulette
- Doctors and nutrition
- Baking with real food- Lard
Reviews Are My Best Friend
If you loved this episode and want to support the podcast, please subscribe and write us a review in iTunes! That helps more people find our podcast, and find real food! Click here to go to the podcast, and follow the link to open in itunes. Click on ratings and reviews tab to let me know what you think! I might just share your review next week!
Again big thanks to John my podcast editor! http://johnnykaudio.com/