This week I had an amazing guest, Evan Brand, a fellow podcaster and author. Evan joins me on the show to share how he came to know about real food and how he has used it to deal with issues like depression and finding happiness in his new lifestyle! Evan and I chatted about our own struggles and successes in sourcing local good quality food we believe in. If you have any questions or comments please leave a comment below and we will answer back to you!
Click here to see the episode in Itunes.
– Or check out the player at the bottom of this post.
In this Episode we discuss:
- Working the night shift
- Taking control of depression with food
- The Food Mood connection
- Sustainable America
- Motivating change from within
- The Edge Effect: Achieve Total Health and Longevity with the Balanced Brain Advantage
- Evan’s awesome book- REM Rehab
You can find Evan on his Site, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Youtube! Be sure to check out his podcast on iTunes!
Leave a Reply