This week on the show I had another great guest! Jason from the Grassfed Geek hit the mic and shared so much great info. If you have been wondering about how to source better quality meat and how to get it locally, this is the episode for you! I personally just got gifted my grandmothers older freezer and so I had tons of questions for Jason about what to look for and how everything works when you start buying meat straight from a farm. I think you’ll really enjoy the show!
Click here to see the episode in Itunes.
– Or check out the player at the bottom of this post.
In this Episode we discuss:
- Leading a kickass life with nutrition
- The 4-Hour Body
- The China Study- Debunked?
- Joe Rogan’s Podcast
- Bulletproof coffee
- Transition from Vegan/raw vegan to Paleo
- Doing a reset
- Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health
- Sourcing grassfed meat
- Is this chicken local?
- Kookoolan Farms
- Eatwild.com– just about the best place to start looking at buying straight from farms
- Beyond Bacon: Paleo Recipes that Respect the Whole Hog
- Eating Lamb bone marrow with a straw!
- Favorite Books Your Personal Paleo Code and Practical Paleo
- How Vegans and Vegetarians have more in common with Paleo and traditional foodies than with the standard american diet!
If you have any questions or comments for me or Jason, please drop us a line in the comments section below!
You can also find Jason at Grassfed Geek on Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest
Leave a Reply