In this weeks episode I got to chat with Lisa the creator of the amazing resource for backyard chicken and duck keepers known as Fresh Eggs Daily. I was really excited to interview Lisa, not only to hear about her great diet of fresh eggs, but also to learn some times on convincing my husband to agree to get some ducks. According to Lisa, ducks are the new chickens! I’ll be sneaking this episode onto my husband’s iPhone 🙂 Make sure to stop over at Lisa’s site for great recipes and of course tons of info for keeping chickens and ducks!
In this Episode we discuss:
- Lisa’s favorite food- big surprise there 🙂
- The circle of life on a hobby farm/homestead
- Edible flowers
- Elderberries and Elderberry Gummies
- Natural healing and remedies
- Lisa’s book Fresh Eggs Daily: Raising Happy, Healthy Chickens…Naturally pretty much the sole resource for raising chickens naturally, with out things like antibiotics.
- An easy no lose way to improve your health- that costs about a buck!
- Are ducks the new backyard chickens?
Reviews Are My Best Friend
If you loved this episode and want to support the podcast, please subscribe and write us a review in iTunes! That helps more people find our podcast, and find real food! Click here to go to the podcast, and follow the link to open in iTunes. Click on ratings and reviews tab to let me know what you think! I might just share your review next week!