In this week’s episode of A Real Food Journey I chatted with Rachel from Nourishing Minimalism. Rachel had lots of great tips to share, especially on how you can be a foodie and a minimalist. I didn’t know it was possible, but Rachel proved me wrong. If you are looking to get rid of clutter in the new year, both mentally and physically I highly recommend you check out this episode and stop by her site! Click here to see the episode in Itunes.
In this Episode we discuss:
- Cara from Health Home Happiness
- Nourishing Traditions
- Lentil Chili – The go to food at Rachel’s house
- Garbage Bread 🙂
- Want you’re kids to have a great relationship with food: Nourish them and don’t let yourself feel guilty!
- Will the low fat trend ever go away?
- GMO Labeling – FYI the final count in Washington was 48.9% to 51.1% with labeling losing.
- Minimalism and the emotional journey of getting rid stuff
- Garage Sales
- Eat Grass Fed Beef!
Reviews Are My Best Friend
If you loved this episode and want to support the podcast, please subscribe and write us a review in iTunes! That helps more people find our podcast, and find real food! Click here to go to the podcast, and follow the link to open in iTunes. Click on ratings and reviews tab to let me know what you think! I might just share your review next week!