This week I had the absolute pleasure of interviewing Kate from Real Food RN. If you haven’t visited her site before I highly recommend it! As the name suggests she is a nurse, and also a real food enthusiast.
In this Episode we discuss:
- Kate’s Real Food Philosophy
- Kate’s awesome sources for her grass fed and pastured meats
- How she deals with parties with friends
- Her tip for cutting down food prep- the Crockpot!
- Want to see the crock pot I am using? After trying 3 different ones between my mom and myself, I have been the most happy with Hamilton Beach 33967 Set ‘n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker. This is such a sweet model, with clips to seal the lid down
- Kate’s go to food- a fully loaded salad!
- Even real food bloggers, get stressed about eating well at work!
- The biggest food threat facing us today!
- Tips for winter cold and flu! Including homemade elderberry gummies.
- Get your Elderberries from Amazon HERE -Elder Berries Whole Organic
Check out my favorite recent post from Kate, on the miracle berry the Elderberry!
If you loved this episode and want to support the podcast, please subscribe and write us a review in iTunes! That helps more people find our podcast, and find real food! Click here to go to the podcast, and follow the link to open in itunes. Click on ratings and reviews like in the picture below to write an honest review! I might just share it next week!
Find Kate at https://www.facebook.com/RealFoodRN or here website www.realfoodrn.com
Again big thanks to John my podcast editor! http://johnnykaudio.com/