I am excited to post my first of the few bonus episodes I recorded for Beauty Month. It was a great break from digging into personal stories and the how’s and why’s of diet changes, to talk about fun stuff like eating for beauty, natural skin care and the like. This first bonus is with last week’s guest, Andrea from It Takes Time. Andrea has a great interest in keeping toxic stuff out of her family’s routine and thus, natural skin care is a little hobby of hers. You can find out more about Andrea and how she got to where she is today in episode 25.
In this Beauty Episode Andrea and I talk about:
- The Skin Deep Database
- That natural skin care is actually really easy, simple and cheap! Who knew?
- The difference between fragrance free and scent free
- Andrea’s top ten foods for skin and hair. This list alone is a reason to tune into the episode!
- 15 Gelatin recipes– eating gelatin helps build sun protection from the inside out.
- Environmental Working Group’s Sunscreen List
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. If you did, consider leaving a quick review in iTunes! As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section as well. Until next week, enjoy nourishing your body, skin and mind!